No News Today...
There was a lot of activity on other boards today with people receiving their TAs...but no news for CHI today :-( Hopefully we will hear something tomorrow or at least by Wednesday.
There is still a lot to do in order to get ready for travel, so even though I am more than overly anxious to get TA, there is still a lot that has to be done. I still have to do some shopping in order to get us ready to travel. My list is ready, but I haven't got everything checked off just yet.
Hoping to post good news soon and sending love to my Anna.
There is still a lot to do in order to get ready for travel, so even though I am more than overly anxious to get TA, there is still a lot that has to be done. I still have to do some shopping in order to get us ready to travel. My list is ready, but I haven't got everything checked off just yet.
Hoping to post good news soon and sending love to my Anna.